WEIR PATTERN RUBBER LINED DIAPHRAGM VALVE
Size Range: DN50-DN400 2”-16”
Pressure Range: PN10, PN16, 150Lb
Design and manufacture: BS5156
Face to face dimension: BS5156
Flange connection:BS4504、DIN2532、JIS B2212、ANSI B16.1、ISO2004
Body : Cast iron,spheroidal graphite cast iron,carbon steel,stainless steel
Bonnet : Cast iron,spheroidal graphite cast iron,carbon steel,stainless steel
Lining : Rubber
Diaphragm : Rubber
SQ lined diaphragm valve adopt special technology by lined rubber on body, diaphragm is made of PFA/FEP and EPDM thus all wetted parts are reach same performance of corrosion resistance.
This valve has good at throttles with advantage of corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance, reliable sealing performance and widely used in corrosive medium, fiber, powder etc.
1. The elastic sealed open and close element can avoid the inner leak.
2. The clipper-built interval channel can keep the small loss of pressure
3. It hasn’t the stuffing box,so it doesn’t leak
4. The body and bonnet are separated by the middle diaphragm in order that the bonnet and stem over the diaphragm aren’t corroded by the medium.
5. The diaphragm is changeable and the expense of maintenance is low.
6. The various lining materials can be suitable for all kinds of media and have the good corrosion-resistance.