Pressure Seal Swing Type Check Valve, High Temperature and High Pressure Swing Check Valve for Power Station
A complete range of gate, globe, and check valves for all of your high pressure and high temperature applications, proven over years of service in conventional thermal and nuclear power plants as well as other HP steam services around the world.
Also preferred in high pressure, high temperature hydrocarbon or petrochemical processing services. We can also offer the advantages of one-piece forged valves in sizes up to 18”
· Sizes NPS 2 to NPS 24
·Class 900to Class 2500
MATERIALS: WCB, WC1,A217 WC6, A217 WC9, A217 C12A, F91
· Design & manufacture according to ANSI B16.34
· Face-to-face according to ASME B16.10
· End Connection according to ASME B16.5 (RTJ), ASME B16.25 (BW)
· Test & inspection according to API 598. MSS SP-61
· Also available per NACE MR-0175, NACE MR-0103
SQ’s proven pressure seal design.
· No penetration of hinge pin to outside eliminating possibility of pin seal leakage and allowing for in-line service.
· Compact cage unit: all moving parts are attached to the carrier and can be removed easily for service.
· Forged seat/disc is CoCr alloy, ground and lapped to a mirror finish for maximum erosion resistance and long service life. It is seal-welded to the body.
· Disc can partially rotate for tight shutoff. In the fully open position, it rests against a stop.
· CoCr alloy bearings for hinge pin.
· Easy in-line service. All parts are easily accessible for maintenance. Seating faces can be re-lapped.