STEAM EXTRACTION CHECK VALVE
Principle of Operation
Extraction Check Valves is used to prevent backflow in steam and water lines to protect valuable equipment from damage.
Used in extraction lines from steam turbines to feedwater heaters, heating systems or process equipment, these extraction check valves are engineered for exceptional reliability.
Where reverse flow is desired, the valves can be configured to remain open until closed by a cylinder actuator on signal.
In addition, they can be manufactured with soft packing, hardened leak-off bushings, and various materials for critical applications.
Extraction check valves are in use at industrial power plants at boiler feed pumps, compressors, and in process lines and are also used at chemical and petrochemical plants in reactor emergency shut off, compressor kick-back, and suction check.
Size: 4" - 48",DN100-DN1200
· Design and manufacture: ASME B16.34
· ace to face/end to end: AS PER MANUFACTURERS' STANDARDS
· Pressure temperature rating: ASME B16.34
· BW end dimension: ASME B16.25
· Inspection and test: MSS SP-61
· Reverse flow prevention in process line.
· Turbine protection as bleeder non-return valves for electric utilities.