Soft Seated Ball Valve
The soft seated ball valves are mainly used for distribution, cutting off and transition of medium’s flowing. With a small rotation of 90 degrees and turning torque, soft seated ball valves share a well-performed sealing effect.
· Sizes NPS 2 to NPS 48
· Class 150 to Class 2500
AVAILABLE MATERIALS: WCB, WCC, LCC, LCB, A105, LF2, CF8M, CF8, F304, F316, 4A, 5A, 6A, F51, F55, MONEL
· Full or Reduced Bore
· Floating Type or Trunnion Mounted Type
· RF, RTJ, BW or PE
· Side entry, top entry, or welded body design
· Double Block & Bleed (DBB)，Double Isolation & Bleed (DIB)
· Emergency seat and stem injection
· Anti-Static Device
· -Anti-Blow out Stem
· Cryogenic or High Temperature Extended Stem
· Design & manufacture according to API 6D, API 608, ISO 17292
· Face-to-face according to API 6D, ASME B16.10
· End Connection according to ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47, MSS SP-44 (NPS 22 Only)
· Test & inspection according to API 6D, API 598
· Fire safe design according to API 6FA, API 607
· Also available per NACE MR-0175, NACE MR-0103, ISO 15848
· Tight configuration, stable sealing, and convenient repairing.
· The sealing surface of soft seated ball valves maintains a closing position between ball’s surfaces without any flushes by the mediums
· Applications: Water, solvents, acids, gas and etc, as well as mediums under tough working environment such as oxygen, methane, ethylene and etc.