Slurry Knife Gate Valve
– DN50 a DN1400
– (bigger sizes under request).
DN 50-600 = 10 kg/cm2
DN 700-900 = 6 kg/cm2
DN 1000-1400 = 4 kg/cm2
Available Material: Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
Slurry Knife Gate Valve is designed for heavy duty purposes to isolate flow, even in the most demanding process conditions.
The complete valve is built around an ease of maintenance concept.
· Improved performance - Integrated load distribution ring
· Ease of maintenance - Universal tower design
· Simple installation - One peace body with lockout pins
Bi-directional flow: Bi-directional flow tolerates backflow. 100% isolation.
Free flow: Full bore enables free flow of process medium.
Wear resistant: Only the ring sleeves in contact with the process medium.
Simple to install and service: Face-to-face according to industry standards..
· Tailings slurry lines
· Slurry pump isolation
· Thickener feed and discharge lines
· Flotation isolation