Size Range: DN50-DN1000, 2”-40
Pressure Range: PN10-PN25, 150PSI, 200PSI, 150Lb
Available Material: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
1. 100% tight sealing is achieved through EPDM covered wedge fully contacting the fusion bonded epoxy coated flow surface.
2. The body and bonnet are manufactured from ductile iron castings. It is resistant to high tensile stress occurring in pipelines.
3. Low operating torque due to plastic sliding guides on the wedge.
5. Up to DN 300 (inclusive) sizes are supplied with hand wheel as default DN 350 (inclusive) and above can be supplied with gear box as optional.
6. Large conical stem hole in the wedge prevents stagnant water.
7. Wedge and body guide rails ensure stable operation.
8. Stainless steel stem with rolled threads for high strength & low operation torque.
9. Inner and outer surfaces are coated with minimum 250 microns fusion bonded epoxy. 300 microns is available.
10. Suitable to use with aboveground and underground applications. Can be operated with actuator, gearbox, handwheel and extension spindle.
11. The top of the shaft bearing and shaft nuts are made of MS58 brass. High precision machining enables low operation torques.