PFA Lined Plug Valve
PFA Lined Plug Valve is special for controlling the strong corrosive media.
Its body inner surface is lined with different fluorine plastics which can be selected to suit with different working temperatures and fluid pipelines.
It features a high strength and good performance of corrosion resistance.
DN 1/2” to 6” Class: up to 300
Design and manufacture：API599、API 6D
Face to face dimension ：ANSI B16.10
Connection dimension of flange:ANSI B16.5
· Available in SHORT, VENTURI or REGULAR Pattern.
· RF, RTJ, or BW
·Available in Forging for NPS ≤ 2 (A105, A182 F304, F304L, F316, F316L, F51, F53, A350 LF2, LF3, LF5), Casting (A216 WCB, A351 CF3, CF8, CF3M, CF8M, A995 4A, 5A, A352 LCB, LCC, LC2), Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy
·Design & manufacture according to API599 API 6D,
·Face-to-face according to API 6D, ASME B16.10
·End Connection according to ASME B16.5 (RF, RTJ), ASME B16.47(RF, RTJ), MSS SP-44 (NPS 22 Only), ASME B16.25 (BW)
·Test & inspection according to API 598, API 6D
Also available per NACE MR-0175, NACE MR-0103, ISO 15848
Lined Plug Valves feature an unpigmented virgin PFA lining applied by Transfer Molding and locked into castings by machined dovetail-shaped grooves, and cast dovetail-shaped recesses in body castings and cast holes.
· Prevents liner collapse in vacuum conditions
· Prevents blow out in high temperature and pressure combined conditions
· Transfer Molding insures equal distribution and consistency of liner throughout the entire surface of the lined components as per ASTM F1545
· No weak sections in the valve liner
· All liner defects are directly visible
By design, Lined Plug Valves are cavity-free both in open and closed positions.
· No particle accumulation
· Ideal for corrosive slurry applications superior sealing capabilities
The interface between the tapered outer plug and the tapered inner body liner provides a 360° primary sealing area. Additional sealing levels are achieved by a delta ring and PTFE diaphragm, both protected by a metal diaphragm. The metal diaphragm assists in encapsulation, acts as an antistatic device, and is a metal seal to atmosphere, in case of PTFE failure.
· Tight shutoff
· Compression seal (upstream and downstream)
· Bi-directional valve
· Sealed at both plug and stem