Metal Seated Knife Gate Valve
Metal seated unidirectional Cast Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valves are designed for applications in corrosive, abrasive liquid slurry or dry material applications including: Pulp & Paper, Mining, Waste Water, Chemical, Petrochemical, Power, Steel, etc.
Size Range:2-36" (50-900mm)
Pressure Rating:Up to 24" (600mm) 150psi (10bar)
30-36" (750-900mm) 100psi (7bar)
Available Material: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel , Stainless Steel
Body Style:Single Piece, Wafer, Lug
Face to Face:MSS SP-81
Drilling:ASME B16.5 CL150, ASME B16.47 CL150
Actuator Options: Handwheel, Bevel Gear, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electric
1. Designed to handle water, white water, pulp stock, and corrosive fluids in process industries.
2. Meets MSS SP-81 for wafer-type knife gate valves.
3. Lug bolt pattern matches ASME B16.5 Class 150. Holes tapped.
4. 150 psig (10.3 bar) maximum working pressure. 150°F (65°C) maximum working temperature. Applications outside of these conditions require special design considerations.
5. These high quality metal-seated knife gate valves with ground knife gates and lapped seating faces have maximum leakage rate 4-10 times less than the permissible rates shown in MSS SP-81.
6. Needle bearings on NPS 14–24 (DN 350-600) valves.
7. Available with actuation.