Metal Seated Ball Valve
SQ trunnion ball valves are offered in 2 PC side entry, 3 PC side entry, welded body and top entry design in a wide range of carbon and stainless steel ，alloy steel, duplex stainless steel , Monel material.
SQ trunnion ball valves are manufactured according to API 6D Design and fire safe tested per API 6FA and API 607 Standard.
· Sizes NPS 2 to NPS 48
· Class 150 to Class 2500
BODY Materials: Stainless Steel (CF8M), Carbon Steel (WCB) & Special Alloys, Low Temperature Carbon Steel(LCC, LCB), Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Monel
Seat Materials: ASTM A351 Gr CF8M/Chrome Carbide, ASTM A351 Gr CF8M/Stellite6
· Full or Reduced Bore
· Floating Type or Trunnion Mounted Type
· RF, RTJ, BW or PE
· Side entry, top entry, or welded body design
· Double Block & Bleed (DBB)，Double Isolation & Bleed (DIB)
· Emergency seat and stem injection
· Anti-Static Device
· -Anti-Blow out Stem
· Cryogenic or High Temperature Extended Stem
· Design & manufacture according to API 6D, API 608, ISO 17292
· Face-to-face according to API 6D, ASME B16.10
· End Connection according to ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47, MSS SP-44 (NPS 22 Only)
· Test & inspection according to API 6D, API 598
· Fire safe design according to API 6FA, API 607
· Also available per NACE MR-0175, NACE MR-0103, ISO 15848
· Mate-lapped Ball and Seat Set utilizes a high performance coating that provides superior wear resistance, reduced torque, and an extended sealing surface life.
· Truly blowout proof, one- piece stem, constructed from high strength alloys.
· Wave spring generates precise loading of the ball/ seat interface and graphite seals, allowing for low torque operation, tight shutoff, and thermal expansion throughout the full range of valve operating conditions.
· Graphite seals provide high temperature and broad spectrum chemical compatibility.
· Galling-resistant Nitronic® 60 thrust washer suitable for high temperature service.