Bidirectional Resilient Seated Knife Gate Valve
Bi-Directional Resilient Seated Knife Gate Valves are designed for isolation, on-off applications in corrosive, abrasive liquid applications in Pulp & Paper, Mining, Waste Water, Chemical, Petrochemical, Power and Steel.
Size Range:2-36" (50-900mm)
Pressure Rating:Up to 24" (600mm) 150psi (10bar)
30-36" (750-900mm) 100psi (7bar)
Body Style:Single Piece, Wafer, Lug
Buna-N: -35°-194°F / -37°-90°C
EPDM: -65°-248°F / -54°-120°C
Viton®: -15°-392°F / -26°-200°C
PTFE: -235°-450°F / -148°-232°C
PTFE: 232°C / 450°F
Elastomer Quad Seal: Nitrile: 90°C / 194°F
Viton®: 200°C / 392°F
Design: MSS SP-81
Testing : MSS SP-81
Face to Face: MSS SP-81
Drilling: ASME B16.5 CL150, ASME B16.47 CL150
Actuator Options: Handwheel, Bevel Gear, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electric
1. Designed for easy, quick conversion between manual and pneumatic actuation. Featuring a lubricant injection port for continuous, smooth operation with minimal maintenance.*
2. Clevis design and horizontal bolting stabilizes gate ensuring proper alignment.
3. Standard multi-layer square packing provides exceptional gland sealing.
4. Optional energized quad seal packing for enhanced gland sealing.
5. Wiper/Anti Extrusion Ring minimizes the gap between the body and the gate
6. Unrestricted flow path with minimal pressure drop achieved through full port valve design.
7. Deflection resistant gate design ensures consistent alignment for industry leading durability.
8. Replaceable flexible wire reinforced elastomer seat ensures bidirectional zero leakage shutoff.