Bellow Sealed Gate Valves
Bellows sealed gate valve is applicable to the cutting and connection of pipelines medium that are used in various industries such as petroleum, chemical industry , pharmacy, chemical fertilizer, electric power industry etc under nominal pressure of Class 150-600LBS and working temperature of -29℃-350℃
Pressure: PN10-PN40, 150Lb-600Lb
Design Standard：API600，API6D,API602, DIN3356
Design Standard for the bellows：MSS SP117.
Face to Face ：ASME B16.10, DIN3202
Flange Connection Standard ：ASME B16.5, DIN2543-2545
BW Standard：ASME B16.25.
Test and Inspection：API598, DIN3230
Available Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel
1. Metal bellows seal the moving stem and increase durability of packed stem seal valves
2. Bellow provide a barrier between the stem at its point of entry through the pressure boundary and the process fluid within the valve, to eliminate stem leakage
3. An anti-rotation device is provided in the bonnet to ensure bellow does not get twisted during assembly and disassembly or by vibration
4. Bellow-sealed valves are usually leak tested using a mass spectrometer to detect leakage rates below 1x10E-06 std.cc/sec.
5. Bellow-sealed bonnets are backed up with a standard stem packing set and a leakage monitoring port between the bellows and the packing in order to prevent catastrophic release of hazardous fluid in the event of a bellows leak.
6. It has double seal capability , thus is more reliable.